Christmas is just around the corner and it’s a time where we think beyond ourselves to serve others.
The Chic Critique Forum would like to donate $5000 to help this little girl with Down Syndrome get out of a neglected orphanage and adopted into a loving home but we can’t do it without you.
Meet Charity, and read her story here.
If you would like to give back this holiday season, HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP:
It will only take 5 minutes of your time but could change her life.
- Join Chic Critique Forum with an annual membership and we’ll donate $19 towards her adoption grant
- Share on Facebook and Twitter by saying: “Help this little girl with Down Syndrome get adopted and out of an orphanage: http://tinyurl.com/cz85bwz”
- Pin her picture on Pinterest with the text: “Help this little girl with Down Syndrome get adopted and out of an orphanage: http://tinyurl.com/cz85bwz”
- Copy and paste this blog post onto your own blog
- Share her story with your friends & family via email
- Donate directly to her grant
$39 for an annual forum membership is really not that much when you consider how much you will be helping sweet, little Charity. It’s the same price of an action set, card templates, a dinner for 2, a set of Legos, a belt at Anthropologie…but this $39 will make ALL the difference for her. Please help us to help her!
P.S. If you are already a member and want to help by upgrading to an annual membership, modify your subscription here.
Thanks for taking the time to read and share…lets help this little girl this Christmas! 🙂
leave a comment